It's APRIL!!! And April Fool's day was just *LOL* Check this out:
At 4am, we creeped over to house 7...


And took revenge!


Yay, April task!
(Someone tell me how to rotate these!)Okay, so on Friday, we had a Palmerston wild night. Drinks all round and some guy ended up throwing up... Again. It was about 4.30am so didn't bother sleeping and stayed up for breakfast then slept till 11am. Sent my house-mates off and then went shopping with Linda and Methawe at Melbourne Central and got myself a pair of brown suede Steve Maddens.
At night, we went clubbing at BLVD and I met quite a handful of Trinity people. There was this freakin' creepy Korean guy and I was desperately trying to get my friends to help me with him. They just pulled me away from him at one point, that was so obvious, but I guess it worked :P Thanks guys!
I got a few more pictures with hot guys, but not enough yet. I'll upload everything onto Facebook when I get enough alright loves?
Went shopping with Deva on Sunday. It's just the 2 of us left in the house, it's super quiet and lonely :( We did cook diner at night though and we realized it was healthier than intended! Hahah, if that makes sense.

Just to prove we actually cooked this. :P

Dinner for 2!

Smoked salmon salad with "100% fat-free" French dressing and mozzerella cheese.

Jasmine rice and eggplant omelet.

Really yummy (and easy to make) veg soup. Carrots + onions + veg.
Now I know why Petrina took pictures of the food she cooked! We really felt a sense of accomplishment (and satisfaction :P) after that. Shall learn how to make healthy pastries next for 7up when I get back!
10:21 AM